Thursday, July 03, 2008

A-ha moments for 80s music lovers



Are you ever jonesin' to hear some 80s music? Are you hoping to hear your high school music favorites at the 20-year reunion?

Try my newest favorite Internet toy - Pandora's Radio. It's free and will play the kind of music you want to here by entering a song title or artist. Pandora compiles a play list based on the musical style of that artist or song.

For example, I found my favorite pluralist to hear everything 80s when I typed in "Take on Me". (Of course you remember a-ha and the coolest video or maybe most memorable MTV music video ever). The "Take On Me Radio" station on Pandora takes me back. Here's a sample of the artists/songs that show up on this play list: Roxette, Genesis, Human League, Depeche Mode, Electric Avenue, Flashdance, Wham, Talk Talk, Madonna - just to name a few.

You can see what I'm listening to and more of my stations on my Facebook profile.

Whether, it's Boy George or Red Hot Chili Peppers. Miles Davis or Chopin. Pandora will play a selection of what you want to hear when you want to hear it. Did I mention it's free!?

P.S. Post a comment or email us your music requests for the reunion at 89rhsreunion@gmail.com

No comments: